Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 1 - Israel 2013: Flying United and Lufthansa

Day 1 
Day 1 is all in the air and at airports; nearly 16 total hours of flying using United and Lufthansa Airlines and another 3 hours of layovers in Washington D.C and Frankfurt Germany.  On the plane I watched Argo for the first time and I give it a thumbs up; I aslo played a few board games beating the computer in Chess and in Poker!  It was interesting to see the security for the travelers flying to Israel.  In addition to the normal security, all passengers going to Tel Aviv must go through extra screening.  I didn't mind, it made me feel safer.


Espanol
Día 1 está todo en el aire y en los aeropuertos, cerca de 16 horas totales de vuelo utilizando Unidas y Lufthansa Airlines y otras 3 horas de hacer paradas en Washington DC y Frankfurt Alemania. En el avión vi Argo, por primera vez, y le doy un aprobado, yo aslo jugó algunos juegos de mesa vencer a la computadora en el ajedrez y en el Poker! Fue interesante ver la seguridad de los viajeros que vuelan a Israel. Además de la seguridad normal, todos los pasajeros que van a Tel Aviv deben pasar un control adicional. No me importaba, que me hizo sentir más seguro.



Lufthansa Airlines

Frankfurt Airport

This is What I do...Beat the computer in Chess & Poker!

No comments:

Post a Comment